Eucalyptus Oil has a Great Many Uses. But what I’m focusing on today is treating some of the symptoms of a cold.
- Putting 15-20 drops into a bowl of steaming hot water and leaning over the bowl and covering your head with a towel and breathing deeply will help clear up those nasal passages.
- so will sprinkling a few drops of oil onto a hankerchief and inhaling deeply
- Mix equal parts eucalyptus oil and baby oil (sometimes I use olive oil) and rub in the upper chest to help alleviate chest congestion.
- You can also use the same concoction and put a small smear of it under your nose to clear up a stuffy nose.
- Got a sore throat? gargle with warm salt water mixed with one or two drops of eucalyptus to help ease the pain.
My family has tried these and they really work! I hope you will consider trying them for your family next time you have a cold. And if you do, let us know. We would love to hear from you!